Watch Fidget Grow

pregnant

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm back!

First and foremost - let me apologize to you for abandoning my blog in the first place - between the pure exhaustion of pregnancy, going to school full time, and working full time I got rather busy.

Now for the update - since I last posted we have found out that we are having a little girl and we will be naming her Olivia Laine. The plan for right now is to call her Lainey however she may come out looking like a Liv or something totally different. I am officially 31 weeks and starting my 8th month of pregnancy - yay for me! I am getting so big! I have only gained 12 pounds but I look like a whale - I did maternity pictures last Sunday so I should have them up soon! I have graduated from school - I now have my degree in graphic design and I am considering trying to find a new job after I get off maternity leave.

There is a lot more I need to update you on, like my trip to Labor and Delivery last week - however that will have to come in a later post.



No comments:

Post a Comment