Watch Fidget Grow

pregnant

Thursday, December 10, 2009

UPDATE

Well I haven't written since last Wednesday after my doctors appointment. So here is an update on everything that has happened this week.

Friday- I got a call from the doctor saying that my HCG levels taken at 5w3d (w=weeks d=days) was over 4,000 which meant I had a good pregnancy...yay! And since it doubles every few days I am sure the number is huge now!

Saturday- I went to my parents and went shopping with my mom and got 5 pair of maternity pants for $56.00. Yes I said maternity pants. I know I am just shy of 7 weeks. But I am already starting to show! Here is a comparison:


5 weeks exactly

6 weeks exactly

Monday thru Thursday - I had finals this week, 1 Tuesday and 2 Wednesday. 2 were for my art classes the third was math....which I am HORRIBLE at. Monday and Tuesday I felt pretty good and event Wednesday when I first woke up I felt good but mid way thru my shower it hit me like a ton of bricks and I felt BAD. On my way to my 8am math exam I stopped and got some nutter butter cookies and sprite, which definitely helped. And I think I actually did really good on my exam...yay! Wednesday Todd left to go to Arkansas. So I decided to go the grocery store that night, well that won't be happening again. I was smart enough to eat before I went but a lot of the food we normally get looked disgusting, and stuff I have never eatin before looked good. So needless to say we have a lot of different food now. Not only that but I spent almost twice as much as normal, and when I got home I realized I forgot the milk! So no more grocery shopping alone while pregnant. Today (Thursday)I found out that I get my first ultra sound on Tuesday morning, I am so excited to see Fidget and hear its heartbeat!

As far as how I am feeling, I definitely don't feel as bad as most women. I have waves of just feeling really run down. Like right before you get the flu and you have the chills...I get that for a few hours and then it disappears. Really weird. Today I had my first craving for mashed potatoes and I went over to Whole Foods and got a things of mashed potatoes and mac and cheese (cost me $14!) and devoured it...mmm!

I will try and post another update on Saturday...maybe with a new belly shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment