Watch Fidget Grow

pregnant

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

almost 10 weeks

I have disappeared the last couple of weeks. The holidays have definitely gotten the best of me. But since the last time I posted I got a new due date and a picture of my baby. Christmas has also already passed by and I got a lot of new stuff for the baby. My mom got me all gender neutral things - and most especially "Goodnight Moon" it was my all time favorite book when I was a kid. My grandma got me all boy stuff - hope we are right on that assumption - but I love it all! I will have to put pictures up of all the stuff. I also got intelligender from my grandma - its supposed to be 90% accurate when done correctly so I will be doing that at around 12 weeks. So my new due date is July 29, 2010 and the heartbeat was 151bpm during the ultra sound at 7 weeks 5 days. I am so excited to actually be able to hear the heart beat at my next appointment which is January 13. Todd and I are also currently planning a little beach get away in March to use our free airline tickets - its safest to fly during the second trimester. Hopefully I won't be too big of a whale by then. And hopefully we will be able to find out the gender right before we go - that will definitely make the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment