Watch Fidget Grow

pregnant

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 months

Tomorrow I will be three months! A lot has happened since I last posted, first and foremost, last week I took a test called intelligender and it said that I was having a boy! The test is 80-90% accurate, and since I feel like thats what I am having anyways, I am fairly certain now. Here is the test



Also, my mom has decided to take me to a place called 4d peek (www.4dpeek.com) to find out what the gender is on February 13, which is a Saturday so Todd is going to be able to come, yay!!!

We also got some snow this weekend, after two days of non stop snow we probably got between 1.5-2" of snow. Which was exciting at first, until I couldn't leave my house because we live on a hill, oh and I had no food. Mid day Friday they cleared our street and I was able to go to Walmart on Saturday so me and Amara could eat. Here is a picture of the snow on our back deck.



Also I had a doctors apppointment yesterday, and thankfully my blood pressure has gone back down to normal and even with my new baby bump, I have actually lost some weight, also very good! And best of all I got another ultra sound, not as good as the last one but at least I got to see my baby. Here are the pictures of my bump and baby.









No comments:

Post a Comment